Bible Classes for Children
We strive to maintain children's Bible classes from 9 months to High School, and we work hard to do it well. We believe in biblical accuracy and sound doctrine, and we also believe in excellence. To that end, our Bible classes for children are designed to be biblical, balanced, and practical, combining depth of study with the goal of making real-world applications geared as appropriate to their learning level.
Classes on Sunday mornings begin at 9:00 am and classes on Wednesday evenings begin at 7:00 pm.
- Our youngest learners (9mos- 18 mos) are involved in an engaging study with lessons.
- 2 year - 4 year olds are learning about the Life of Jesus based on The Beginner's Bible.
- Kindergarten - First Graders are studying All Things Made New - Genesis
- Second and Third Graders are studying All Things Made New - Genesis
- Fourth - 5th Graders are studying All Things Made New - Genesis
- Junior High students on Sunday's are taking a chronological study of the Old Testament. On Wednesday's they are applying spiritual lessons to their daily lives using the workbook "The New Me."
- High School students on Sundays are involved in a study of the book of Nehemiah. Wednesdays they are applying scripture to their daily lives in a study called "12 Choices."