Bible Classes for Children
We strive to maintain children's Bible classes from 9 months to High School, and we work hard to do it well. We believe in biblical accuracy and sound doctrine, and we also believe in excellence. To that end, our Bible classes for children are designed to be biblical, balanced, and practical, combining depth of study with the goal of making real-world applications geared as appropriate to their learning level.
Classes on Sunday mornings begin at 9:00 am and classes on Wednesday evenings begin at 7:00 pm. Someone will be happy to help you find your childs classroom(s)!
January - March 2024
Sundays & Wednesdays-
- Our youngest learners (9mos- 18 mos) are involved in an engaging study with lessons begining with creation and onward with The Beginner's Bible.
- 2 year - younger 3 year olds are learning about the Life of Jesus based on The Beginner's Bible.
- Older 3's - 4 year olds are studying God is Good at Life - from the Our Spiritual Heritage curriculum
- Kindergarten - First Graders are studying God is Good at Life - from the Our Spiritual Heritage curriculum
- Second and Third Graders are studying God is Good at Life - from the Our Spiritual Heritage curriculum
- Fourth - 5th Graders are studying God is Good at Life - from the Our Spiritual Heritage curriculum
- Junior High students (6th - 8th Grades)
Sundays and Wednesdays Equipping the Saints Developing and building foundational knowledge in what we believe. Equipping our young people to face the challenges of an increasingly hostile world.
- High School (9th - 12th Grades)
Sundays and Wednesdays "Fired Up" Biblical lessons on commitment. Commitment to God is a way of life. We will delve deep into the lives of various biblical characters, uncovering how they navigated challenges and chose to serve God steadfastly. Through their stories, we'll explore the essence of true commitment and how it can transform our lives