Bible Classes for Children
We strive to maintain children's Bible classes from 9 months to High School, and we work hard to do it well. We believe in biblical accuracy and sound doctrine, and we also believe in excellence. To that end, our Bible classes for children are designed to be biblical, balanced, and practical, combining depth of study with the goal of making real-world applications geared as appropriate to their learning level.
Classes on Sunday mornings begin at 9:00 am and classes on Wednesday evenings begin at 7:00 pm. Someone will be happy to help you find your childs classroom(s)!
July - September 2023
Sundays & Wednesdays-
- Our youngest learners (9mos- 18 mos) are involved in an engaging study with lessons begining with creation and onward with The Beginner's Bible.
- 2 year - younger 3 year olds are learning about the Life of Jesus based on The Beginner's Bible.
- Older 3's - 4 year olds are studying Light & Water - from the Our Spiritual Heritage curriculum
- Kindergarten - First Graders are studying Light & Water - from the Our Spiritual Heritage curriculum
- Second and Third Graders are studying Light & Water - from the Our Spiritual Heritage curriculum
- Fourth - 5th Graders are studying Light & Water - from the Our Spiritual Heritage curriculum
- Junior High and High School students (6th - 12th Grades)
Sundays -The Book of James: How Faith Behaves Using material by Mike Wilson this study is a concise, pithy commentary on James, that is needed today more than ever. Along with capturing the essence of the book of James, lots of practical ways to access the specific, timely lessons that Christians need in today's mixed-up world are offered.
Wednesdays - Lifelong Zeal: How to build lasting passion for God In Titus 2:14 God calls every Christian to become “…a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.” But how can Christians develop the kind of zeal that really lasts? It’s not by following contemporary trends or focusing only on positive topics. The real key is putting God’s plan into action.