Bible Classes for Children
We strive to maintain children's Bible classes from 9 months to High School, and we work hard to do it well. We believe in biblical accuracy and sound doctrine, and we also believe in excellence. To that end, our Bible classes for children are designed to be biblical, balanced, and practical, combining depth of study with the goal of making real-world applications geared as appropriate to their learning level.
Classes on Sunday mornings begin at 9:00 am and classes on Wednesday evenings begin at 7:00 pm.
- Our youngest learners (9mos- 18 mos) are involved in an engaging study with lessons.
- 2 year - 4 year olds are learning about the Life of Jesus based on The Beginner's Bible.
- Kindergarten - First Graders are studying Jesus : God's Son.
- Second and Third Graders are Exploring the Epistles with age appropriate lessons and interactive stations.
- Fourth - 5th Graders are engaged in learning the basics of Being a Christian.
- Junior High students are examining the Scheme of Redemption.
- High School students on Sundays are involved in a study of I & II Thessalonians. Wednesdays they are learning about the book of Judges.