Bible Classes for Children
We strive to maintain children's Bible classes from 9 months to High School, and we work hard to do it well. We believe in biblical accuracy and sound doctrine, and we also believe in excellence. To that end, our Bible classes for children are designed to be biblical, balanced, and practical, combining depth of study with the goal of making real-world applications geared as appropriate to their learning level.
Classes on Sunday mornings begin at 9:00 am and classes on Wednesday evenings begin at 7:00 pm.
- Our youngest learners (9mos- 18 mos) are involved in an engaging study with lessons.
- 2 year - 4 year olds are learning about the Life of Jesus based on The Beginner's Bible.
- Kindergarten - First Graders are studying Measuring by God's Rule - Studies in 1 & 2 Kings
- Second and Third Graders are studying Measuring by God's Rule - Studies in 1 & 2 Kings
- Fourth - 5th Graders are studying Measuring by God's Rule - Studies in 1 & 2 Kings
- Junior High students (6th - 8th Grade) on Sundays and Wednedays are taking a fundamental approach to learn how best to study in a class called "Hello! I'm Your Bible."
- High School students (9th - 12th Grade) on Sundays and Wednesdays are involved in a study of the book of Ecclesiastes.